I find your lack of progress disturbing…

So without further ado…

Work on the preamp has been a bit slow but I now have a rotary encoder hooked up to the AVR that I can use to control values.

I’m a bit undecided what display to use, the original plan was to use a VFD but their power consumption (approx. 400-500mA) may be . . . → Read More: I find your lack of progress disturbing…

All glued up and nowhere to go

It was a bit more difficult (and messier) than expected, but the stands are glued together and have survived a first round of sanding. For additional stability and to simplify aligning the pieces while they were covered in goo I ended up using screws to hold the main pieces in place. Still, there were some unwanted . . . → Read More: All glued up and nowhere to go

Nice particle effects…

… out in the big room with the blue ceiling. Or rather, the grey, dripping ceiling.

#gallery-1 {
margin: auto;
}
#gallery-1 .gallery-item {
float: left;
margin-top: 10px;
text-align: center;
width: 33%; }
#gallery-1 img {
border: 2px solid #cfcfcf;
}
#gallery-1 .gallery-caption . . . → Read More: Nice particle effects…

No missing fingers…

…is usually a good sign after using power tools. Despite never having used a circular saw before (at least not in the time span I can remember), it only took a few hours last weekend to cut the pieces for the Element 160 stands. Ok, the saw and table combination from Festool was a bit pricey, . . . → Read More: No missing fingers…